- February 17, 2017
- Posted by: Łukasz Kotwica
- Category: Norma ISO 9001:2015
The new edition of ISO 9001 standard – update of 2015
The new edition of ISO 9001 standard takes into account many of the issues that increase the organization’s ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer requirements.
Draft standard was drawn up in a new form, which is common to all new standards for management systems. This will allow an easy integration in the implementation of more than one system.
ISO 9001: 2015 includes, among other things:
- the need for a risk-based approach
- identifying stakeholders and their requirements
- introducing the concept of ‘context of the organization’
- highlighting the role of top management
- reduction of requirements related to necessary documentation
We remind you that the transitional period for adapting the management system to the requirements of the new edition of the standard is 3 years from the date of issue, ie up to 15.09.2018 r.
We are pleased to provide you with assistance in adapting the company to new requirements.
Companies interested in support in the implementation of the system according to ISO 9001:2015, training or conducting internal audit – we invite you to read our offer: https://solidconsulting.com.pl/en/our-services/
You can also contact via the form below.